Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When We Dropped The Atomic Bombs…..
(04-13-2023, 10:23 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Regarding the Soviets, it has been argued that the U.S. also dropped the bombs to display the immense power and destruction they can cause. I've seen people argue that this is a major reason why no more atomic bombs have been dropped to this day. If the U.S. didn't drop them, would the Soviets have dropped them on another country? There's no way to know but it is a possibility. 

If the US didn't do it first someone else would have be that the Soviet Union or 10 to 20 years later by another country. The Geneva Protocols were right after WW2 because the last two World Wars were only roughly 20 years apart and devastated the worlds population with a new type of warfare Chemical and Biological.

Chernobyl while only an accident helped remind the World Population the devastation those kinda weapons could cause and practically ended the cold war. I believe the Soviet Union collapsed 3 or 4 years later. Last year the world flipped when those Russian missiles exploded within 1000 feet of the Nuclear plant in the Ukraine.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When We Dropped The Atomic Bombs….. - Synric - 04-13-2023, 10:46 AM