Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Sample signs 1 Year Contract
(04-15-2023, 01:32 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He was probably trying to get more money than the Bengals were offering from another Team and since we are the only Team he's played for, he might have that "grass is greener" on the other side mentality, but after visiting Az, probably said Eff that, I'm going back to Cincy.. Ninja 

I think something like you said.I’m sure they’ve offered him a contract and he wasn’t happy.I bet They encouraged him to test the market and see what he can get for his family. The Bengals handle relationships as well as any team. Doesn’t sound like he got a lot of looks. The front office wisely is not tying up money after this season as they navigate the big salaries forthcoming. But I’m different than others. I still think they will draft a TE in round 1 or 2. They have Smith and Sample on 1 year deals.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew Sample signs 1 Year Contract - Soonerpeace - 04-15-2023, 09:41 AM