Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-15-2023, 04:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Our model? "Get two great WRs and a great QB on rookie contracts simultaneously"? They combined for a cap hit of $15.2m in the year the Bengals went to the Super Bowl. Yes every team would like that, sure. Lol... until the Bengals actually pay the QB and 2 WRs and continue to have success it's neither a model nor one to mimic.

That wasn’t the model I was referencing. I was referencing the line of communication. Burrows recent comments about Zac/staff and Mgt sounds like the relationship is solid and I don’t foresee the situations witnessed at GB/Rodgers and Ravens/Lamar. As far as the model you are referencing it’s still a work in progress.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Soonerpeace - 04-15-2023, 04:14 PM