Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-15-2023, 04:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That wasn’t the model I was referencing. I was referencing the line of communication. Burrows recent comments about Zac/staff and Mgt sounds like the relationship is solid and I don’t foresee the situations witnessed at GB/Rodgers and Ravens/Lamar. As far as the model you are referencing it’s still a work in progress.

Fair, but I also think that line of communication also sounds real easy to keep great while there don't have to be any tough decisions made or years and years built up on it. 

There wasn't a situation with GB/Rodgers until Rodgers wanted old washed up guys he had played with for years to be kept around longer than they were and didn't become openly poor until they got a new GM after 13 years and the new GM drafted Love in 2020, after 15 years with Rodgers and Rodgers heading into his age 37 season. That's something we'll have to see when Chase becomes 29 or 30 after his (presumed) future 4-5 year extension happens or his early-30s an extension after that. Or when Burrow is in his mid/late-30s and has a couple down seasons in a row. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - TheLeonardLeap - 04-15-2023, 05:53 PM