Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-17-2023, 10:24 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think Joe having input is good.

But, it's dangerous having players making personnel decisions. I've seen it blow up in sports and then the player leave.

I really like Tee, but I don't know that we can win a SB with Burrow, Tee, and Chase heavily paid. It's just going to hinder other parts of the roster. I think a player can't understand those team building/cap ramifications.

ie What are the odds that a 26 year old QB is capable of being a great GM?

It’s a fine line how much input you give mega stars. But there’s a huge difference between communicating and acquiescence to them. And we don’t know you can’t win a SB with Joe/Tee/Chase. The numbers matter of course. KC didn’t know they could win w/o Tyreek Hill. If we’d had our entire OL ( KC was healthier) I like our chances. Are their fans then questioning letting him go? Funny how that works. That’d be 2 straight years of losing in the regular season and AFC Championship. Might they want to be following our model? Just saying?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Soonerpeace - 04-17-2023, 11:19 AM