Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-17-2023, 11:19 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It’s a fine line how much input you give mega stars. But there’s a huge difference between communicating and acquiescence to them. And we don’t know you can’t win a SB with Joe/Tee/Chase. The numbers matter of course. KC didn’t know they could win w/o Tyreek Hill. If we’d had our entire OL ( KC was healthier) I like our chances. Are their fans then questioning letting him go? Funny how that works. That’d be 2 straight years of losing in the regular season and AFC Championship. Might they want to be following our model? Just saying?

So basically, the Bengals are going to have to do more with less to win with those 3 on large contracts.

So this past roster, take about 6-8 quality players off of it and replace them with guys on rookie contracts. What happens? The roster gets worse.

It's going to be a lot harder to win a SB with that.

That said, having an actual good offensive line could offset that and improve the team. You also might play guys on rookie deals and find out that they perform well.

I'd be shocked if Burrow doesn't win a SB at some point. That said, I think the Rams SB was there for the taking and hope that wasn't the shot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - THE PISTONS - 04-17-2023, 02:45 PM