Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-17-2023, 02:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So basically, the Bengals are going to have to do more with less to win with those 3 on large contracts.

So this past roster, take about 6-8 quality players off of it and replace them with guys on rookie contracts. What happens? The roster gets worse.

It's going to be a lot harder to win a SB with that.

That said, having an actual good offensive line could offset that and improve the team. You also might play guys on rookie deals and find out that they perform well.

I'd be shocked if Burrow doesn't win a SB at some point. That said, I think the Rams SB was there for the taking and hope that wasn't the shot.

Well like I said it depends on the dollars and it doesn’t rule out succeeding. My opinion is you need to draft well first then attract Hayden Hursts on one year prove it deals. But I think it’s going to come down to the OL vs WR position. KC and Cincy aren’t dissimilar. They are reaping benefits of stellar OL play on rookie contracts and Cincy on WR. They just signed Jewan Taylor for 4 years 80 million and Creed and Smith? How much will they cost them? I’d imagine both around 15 million each.So they’ve got their own issues looming. Our OL was ravaged with injuries in the AFC title game. They were healthier. I think this board overrates KC and underrates us.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Soonerpeace - 04-17-2023, 03:27 PM