Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irv Smith Starting Tight End
(04-17-2023, 11:38 AM)pally Wrote: As of right now he is TE1. Where he is in Sept is anybody guess

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

(04-17-2023, 12:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Agreed.
Right now, it's Smith, Sample, and Asiasi.
Smith makes sense to be the starter.
A rookie draft pick could earn the starter spot, but it can be a learning curve for rookies to do well at TE, so a rookie might be TE2 (or even TE3) initially.

(04-17-2023, 12:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Who else would it be?? We have worst TE room in league right now.

I think they are setting up the draft for the BPA at a number of positions and not necessarily a starter this year. RT is sure not solidified after next year. TE for damn sure not solidified after next year or CB or RB. So I think it’s more about a starter next year. But I’m with those wanting a TE ( provided its Mayer, Kincaid, or Washington ) at #28 and again BPA at second round at RT,RB, or CB. If we can get one of those TE’s I mentioned at 1 and the tackle Bergeron of RB Charbonnet at 2 I’m golden. Of course Forbes at 1 and La Porta at 2 works too. But no way am I comfortable with our TE room as it is with counting on Sample and Smith
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Irv Smith Starting Tight End - pally - 04-17-2023, 11:38 AM
RE: Irv Smith Starting Tight End - Housh - 04-17-2023, 01:38 PM
RE: Irv Smith Starting Tight End - Soonerpeace - 04-17-2023, 03:55 PM