Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-17-2023, 04:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LOL

First, you suggested the Ravens have failed to sign Lamar Jackson to a long term deal due to a lack of communication.

Now, you’re suggesting the Ravens may sign Jackson due to a lack of a lack of communication because of their ongoing conversations.

And in between those two suggestions, you admitted the money was a problem.

Jackson wants more than $230M fully guaranteed. He has turned down over $130M fully guaranteed. They have a $100M gulf in guaranteed money to bridge to reach an agreement.

Show me the NFL player who has taken a home town discount of $100M guaranteed because the boss decided to overpay a co-worker for one year.

LMAO I’ve never said money and the guaranteed part wasn’t a factor pea brains know that. Reading comprehension and focus is a must. I’ve said that the late signing of OBJ shows a disconnect in the process on the part of their FO. If you’ve really been following the Raven FO looks bad today with the Hurts signing.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Soonerpeace - 04-17-2023, 04:32 PM