Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
And this is what Joe’s said about the line of communication “ “I didn’t go in and say, ‘Hey, I’d love to have Ja’Marr,'” Burrow said. “I think the organization did a really good job of making me feel like I was at least kept in the loop about the process. I was in here doing my rehab, and Duke would come down and talk to me, like, ‘Hey, watch this guy. Tell me what you think. Hey, we’re meeting with this guy. I’ll let you know how the meeting goes.’

“As quarterbacks across the league, you see some guys getting frustrated. I think all we want is to have a line of communication in those processes. For me personally, I don’t need to feel like I made the decision. You could go with my opinion or go without my opinion. Doesn’t matter to me as long as I feel like I’m involved in the process, and I think the organization did a great job of that.” From the Athletic 2-8-22
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Soonerpeace - 04-19-2023, 04:39 AM