Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(04-19-2023, 12:08 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm glad I added one of the Top 10 hitters so far today from Free Agency in Cubs Third Baseman.  That gave me one hitter on Page One of All Players Points.  I then added Two on Page Two which gives me the One, plus 6 on Page Two, so 7 players hitting well so far in my line-up.   I have the worst hitting numbers in the League, but I'm trying to be more solid on hitting.  I had added players who had a good first weeks or two but fell off, or got benched, or got injured.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of the hitters I added this week can stay healthy, keep hitting and keep getting playing time.  

I hated to use my Waiver position, but my hitting is awful and I had to go after The Cubs hitter with over 100 points already.  I now go to last in Waiver position, but I had to add hitting.  I have worst hitting stats in League, but trying to move up over the season. Plus his 8 Homers already, now if he can keep hitting them for me.

I didn't really want to cut him because of his power, but that batting average is worrisome. That said, good add! I would have re-added him if someone hadn't have claimed him. 
He'll stay in their line-up as long as he keeps hitting dingers, but if he cools off, he will be in a platoon. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - coachmcneil71 - 04-19-2023, 01:40 PM