Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consolidated NFL.com mock 1st round picks for Bengals
(04-20-2023, 12:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: If you look at our most vulnerable positions it’s TE then RT don’t you think? The most glaring and I stress most vulnerable . Smith goes down and he’s got a spotty health history is risky. Williams looks to be gone and in goodwill be traded. That leaves Carman ( talk about up and down) and Collins ( major injury). But they won’t hesitate to go with a Forbes or Bijan Robinson if they don’t have a ringer at TE or RT IMHO.

Has Carman really been up and down?
He was down when at RG, did decent in spot duty his rookie year at LG, and did solid at LT last year.
Up and down implies he's good then bad then good then bad, etc. I haven't seen that see-saw with him yet. Just bad then improvement.
And from reports this week, Carman is continuing to trend up.
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2023/04/18/bengals-jackson-carman-impressed-onlookers-workouts/

I'm not saying Carman is a hands-down lock to solidify the RT spot, but I feel much more confident with him there than I do Adeniji, or even Ford.
I swear, some people wanna continue to trash Carman for his 2021 rookie season and ignore/underappreciate what he did last year.

As for Forbes or Robinson, I like both. Robinson is more the slam dunk whereas Forbes will have questions/concerns with his size until he can prove he can stay durable and not get bullied at the LOS. He was playing in college at 180 though, so I don't think it will take too long for him to get back to that, or even a bit bigger like maybe around 185.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consolidated NFL.com mock 1st round picks for Bengals - ochocincos - 04-20-2023, 01:44 PM