Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Tube-Sunday Ticket pricing released
(04-20-2023, 10:25 AM)ochocincos Wrote: For those that may have forgotten, NFL Sunday Ticket is moving to Youtube TV now. It will no longer be a DirecTV thing.
Youtube TV announced it will be offering $100 off the upcoming season of NFL Sunday Ticket if you purchase it by June 6.
https://www.tomsguide.com/us/get-sunday-ticket-without-directv,review-3811.html

You can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket as an a la carte service via YouTube Primetime Channels (no TV sub required) for $449 for the season ($349 by June 6).
Alternatively, you get $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket if you are a Youtube TV subscriber, bringing the cost down to $349 for the season ($249 by June 6).
NFL Red Zone is an extra $40 for the season, and can be bundled with NFL Sunday Ticket.

Mods - Feel free to move this to Around the NFL section, but I know not everyone frequents that area (such as myself), so I wanted to make sure this was visible to Bengals fans interested in the service.

I thought going to a different provider would at least give us an ala carte option, like 1 team only or game by game option. Looks like a 1 time payment option also. For 25 years I've had Sunday Ticket & have always paid in 6 equal payments. Makes me want to give it up. Joe makes it worth it thankfully.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Sunday Ticket discount until June 6 - PCB Bengal Fan - 04-20-2023, 02:34 PM