Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
I'm seeing CBS and ESPN and such saying Bengals take a Tight End, and the names of the Tight Ends differ. However with The DBs gone in Free Agency, The Bengals can't be happy at DB. Bengals play 80 % on defense with 5 or more DB's on the field.

It could be a Tight End, but don't bet on it. I think a good chance another position, and Bengals DB's got a lot weaker during Free Agency. Now Bengals took DB's 1st and 2nd in last years draft, but losing the DB's they lost lately, Bengals Coaches depend heavy on having DB's, since Bengals are in the Nickle or the Dime 80 % of the time to deal with the now pass happy NFL.

In the end, Bengals draft late again due to winning a lot of games, which is fine by me. I'll take winning over top draft picks. Bengals will take Best Available Athlete, and it could be a Tight End, but it's impossible to say who will be on the board when Bengals draft near end of Round One. It won't be a quarterback, and that's one of the few positions we can rule out. I think media could be wrong on saying Bengals take a Tight End.

I have faith now in Coach Taylor and Coaches after back to back great seasons, so whoever they get is fine by me. GO BENGALS and keep driving back to The Super Bowl.

With Bengals losing Bell and Bates, they also have three DB's still unsigned in free agency. Bengals are probably in Draft Mode now, looking to see how The Draft plays out. If Bengals do not get a top DB in the draft, don't be surprised if Bengals quickly resign some Bengals DB's still sitting in Free Agency needing a team. One way or another, Bengals must restock depth at DB.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM