Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
I think their 2 biggest holes are TE and RT. TE because Smith has missed a lot of time and has been injured often. Doesn’t mean if there’s not a top one they’d go there. RT is a problem because Jonah will be traded and Collins was unable to practice much even before his massive knee injuries with a bad back. Carman is on his last contract year. But they won’t reach with a guy if one they like isn’t there. If they don’t like their options and say Forbes is there he’d be a likely choice as would Bijan. Give me Forbes,Kincaid, Mayer, Darnel Wright, Anton Harrison, or Bijan and you can have the field for $100. JK
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - Soonerpeace - 04-21-2023, 03:38 AM