Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
(04-21-2023, 08:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Tight end in the first just doesn’t make sense this year. So much depth at TE. It would be much more prudent to draft a DL or DB that slides on draft day and pick up a near equivalent TE on day 2, maybe 3. The value at 28 for Mayer or Kincaid isn’t really there at 28, we would be drafting T their ceiling.

Kincaid and Mayer make almost every major top 25 regardless of position lists by the meaningful experts. Being a TE and being a top 25 is noteworthy. Now if they aren’t there the best bet is to get a TE in the second or third. The next priority I think is RT because Carman is still unproven at RT and period really and contract is up. Collins had a bad back before his MCL and ACL. Jonah won’t be here. It’s a hole as is TE because of Smiths injury history. Cornerback it’s unlikely they start this year. It’s less a priority but we are thin there. It’ll be interesting where they go at 28. They’ve got lots of flexibility. Certainly Forbes is a real possibility at 28 but it’ll depend on who’s available at TE or RT. JMHO
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - Soonerpeace - 04-21-2023, 12:07 PM