Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
(04-21-2023, 11:56 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Carman has 2 years left on his contract. Only been here 2. 2025 FA. I do not see RT as that big if a need this year. Though Jonah's situation & Collins' rehab are factors. We have 3 viable candidates + 3 guys as the 4th OT candidates (Ford, Adeniji, Smith). I do not see a tackle pick unless it is plug & play. Which means Rd 1. 

I do not believe Jonah will sit out & I do not believe we give him away for peanuts. Though if we get another tip 100 pick for Jonah, the equation changes. 

As for TE, if Mayer & Kincaid are gone, I think we go in another direction. Forbes or Banks at corner. Kancey at DT. A falling DE like Murphy or Smith/Van Ness. Flowers at WR. Bijan at RB. Wright at OT.

Now, if ALL those guys are gone and it is Branch, Addison/Johnston at WR. Washington/LaPorta at TE. Smith at CB. Bresee/Felix/Adebewore on the DL. Or D. Jones/Mauch at tackle, or Schmitz/Torrence on IOL or Sanders/Simpson at LB, that is trade down time.

I agree with most all these sentiments and you are right about Carman’s contract. My mistake. But RT isn’t solidified still. If it’s someone they like I think they’ll pull the trigger.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - Soonerpeace - 04-21-2023, 12:18 PM