Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe goodberry pff Steve Darnell wright
Why is it that some think that Wright is going to be the only successful RT to come out of this draft? I like Wright but his game is not without fault. There are many times that he uses horrible technique but wins with sheer power. That likely does not happen for him at the NFL level. There are other candidates out there and other prospects that are going to be successful RTs in the NFL.

Matthew Bergeron - Needs to clean up some hand placement and other technique issues but is a dominant run blocker and may be a better fit for RT over LT.

Dawand Jones - I certainly would not use a first round selection on Jones but if he slid as he is now being projected to then he could be a good candidate especially if an offense uses schemes to accentuate his strengths.

Tyler Steen - if he is going to play OT in the NFL then he most likely will be playing on the right side.

Wanya Morris - Personally I put him right up there with Wright when it comes to the RT position.

Warren McClendon - I would like to see him add some more mass but he has been a big part of a very successful Georgia program.

Carter Warren - I think if not for his injury in '22 that he is projected much higher. There is a lot to like about this kid when you watch his film.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe goodberry pff Steve Darnell wright - OSUfan - 04-22-2023, 12:06 AM