Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Duke would consider trading down...here is why:
(04-22-2023, 09:54 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Who would this move involve that would be interested in paying $12.6 million of a single season rent on an extremely average LT? I personally would not be very happy if they traded up to get Mayer. Actually, I would not be thrilled about him at 28 but that is just me.

Don’t worry who would take Jonah. We can pay a part of his salary this year if need be. Mayer can run block as well as any TE in the draft not named Washington. The Bengals like it that he’s the best combo of blocker and receiver in the draft. He is rated going at 24 by the top predictor. The Bengals have elite data like that. They have Irv Smith for this year and Sample for this year only. Mayer solidifies that position for years and eliminates the their nemesis of predictability of tipping their play by substitution. They want to address that at running back as well.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Michael-Mayer-TE-NotreDame
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke would consider trading down...here is why: - Soonerpeace - 04-22-2023, 10:08 AM