Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample
Just my opinion but from watching the Bengals you can kinda see their vision. They have Smith and Sample on 1 year deals. They are in need of solving the TE position long term. No way they want to be a revolving door every year at that position. They like continuity. They also want to be less predictable by substituting Perine or Sample. As so many many draftniks are saying the TE class is the best in a decade. Don’t try categorize it as business as usual. There’s going to be at least 3 TE’s that make a long term impact for years for teams. The Bengals want to solve the TE spot and if that doesn’t work out maybe RB (Bijan) or RT. Possibly DT (Reader last year) or even CB. I’ve been steadfast I think they move up to guarantee they get someone who solves needs for a long time at a position
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample - Soonerpeace - 04-22-2023, 11:32 AM