Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which WRs are on your board?
(04-22-2023, 01:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think we'll sign Tee long-term, so I'm more about the big dudes.

Quenten Johnson- RD1

Cedric Tillman- RD2

Jonathan Mingo- RD3

I will have to disagree with you on Higgins, I guess depending what you consider long-term, as I see them extending him with a 3 or 4 year deal.

The receivers I could see them looking at in this draft include:

Matt Landers - When I look at this kid I see some outstanding traits that you cannot teach but it is the things you can teach that seem to be lacking at this time. If they were willing to invest some time into development this kid could be a possible gem. He has flashed absolute brilliance at times. He honestly is one of my favorite receivers in this draft and could offer the highest value of any receiver in this draft given projected draft position.

Tyler Scott - He is so creative after the catch and has great quickness. He plays so fast that I honestly was expecting a much faster 40 time.

Jonathan Mingo - Very good route runner with decent speed but very physical.

Trey Palmer - Outstanding athlete who also offers high end return capabilities. Needs to refine his hands a bit and hone some technique issues but an explosive athlete. Needs to find consistency in his game rather than relying on pure athletic ability winning for him.

Andrei Iosivas - The Bengals have shown serious interest in him and he certainly has displayed some raw skills that are intriguing. Good size and speed combination for sure.

Bryce Ford-Wheaton -  could make for an interesting late round project.

Tre Tucker - Running mate of Scott and has a similar game only not as refined. Also offers return abilities runs like a RB once the ball is in his hands.

Jake Bobo - I like this kid personally and I believe he could be a real redzone threat. The way he plays reminds me a lot of Auden Tate. Could be a really good priority free agent to go after.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which WRs are on your board? - Synric - 04-22-2023, 11:29 AM
RE: Which WRs are on your board? - bfine32 - 04-22-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Which WRs are on your board? - OSUfan - 04-23-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Which WRs are on your board? - Nati#1 - 04-23-2023, 10:05 AM
RE: Which WRs are on your board? - samhain - 04-23-2023, 10:20 AM
RE: Which WRs are on your board? - WhoDeyK - 04-24-2023, 12:00 PM