Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the RB’s you are following?
(04-21-2023, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hate to learn that, based on production and ratings, he was my second choice of RB for the Bengals, behind Charbonnet.

Yeah, never like a me first player no matter how good he is.

(04-22-2023, 08:16 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: No one on this board likes Gibbs huh? If he fell to late second round I would love to grab him. I know he’s only 200 pounds and it’s been awhile in the NFL since a smaller back like Charles or Johnson has been a year in year our starter. McCaffrey is probably closest small back comparison in recent years.  Realistically  the best of them last 8 good years so to get a smaller back to last 5 years when we have a Super Bowl window open would be fine with me. I think Robinson and Gibbs are the only real true NFL starters in the draft from what I see from film. I like some other guys but don’t think they bring much more than Williams could bring for us this year.

I think everybody likes Gibbs as a runner and pass catcher, it is his pass pro that scares people.

BTW, I will put Mcintosh RB Georgia on here as another RB I like in the mid to late rounds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the RB’s you are following? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2023, 05:52 PM