Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's most likely to happen Mock...
(04-24-2023, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Evans can't get on the field, Williams is on a 1 year minimum deal and Mixon will probably be gone next year. Double dipping at RB doesn't seem out of the question at all, especially in terms of providing competition. 

With Nate's mock, Roschon is your immediate day 1 replacement for Samaje, and McIntosh would likely be used more in the receiving game. Makes plenty of sense and I'm sure the Bengals would love if something like that fell their way.

Just my opinion devoting 29% of your picks to running back with a starter in place taking 66% of the snaps seems unrealistic. Now certainly if they are moving on that’s different. But I’ve said since January I thought Joe was safe. Of course his personal issues have some bearing there. But we have too many needs to get 2 running backs. Just my opinion.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's most likely to happen Mock... - Soonerpeace - 04-24-2023, 03:44 PM