Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's most likely to happen Mock...
(04-24-2023, 02:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On

Thanks Danimal. Cool

Rock on CJD. I understand your points, I just went on how the Draft fell. They have guys ranked higher than I do and kind of had 
to take what I could get. Like I see Strange going a lot earlier than they have him going in all these simulators. If I didn't take Roschon
where I did he would of been gone in the 4th pretty sure. And yeah, Benton being there at 60 also seems far fetched.

I like Whyle a lot, he is kind of like LaPorta in this way where he had shit at QB.

Makes sense, watching McIntosh as a runner he looks way more quick than his combine numbers allude.

In the end I like to watch film over just judging from the Combine. His film looks good.

You keep saying this, but I only see Mixon on the roster if his contract is restructured and he shows more effort in pass pro.

We have been looking at RB's and TE's more than any positions in this Draft for a reason.

Thanks Psych, don't know if I know how to do that or where the draft challenge thread is...

I put this here because I couldn't find the Mock draft forum anymore...

We have looked at Freeland. He sure is a freak of an athlete for his size. I just don't know if he fits the Gap scheme.

Benton could be a stud in the NFL and brings a pass rush with him. Honestly, was surprised he was there at 60. I also really like 
Jay Tufele and he might be the reason we aren't scared of losing DJ, I don't know, sure scares me, We don't make it to the SB or 
the AFCC 2 times in a row without DJ Reader.

Wouldn't mind Dawand Jones at 60 if he is in shape somewhat, but him avoiding drills makes me hesitant with him. I think the 
coaches like Carman to take over RT and run with it and we trade Jonah during the Draft. While Whyle didn't put up RAS scores 
like Kuntz, he is still athletic and fast. He was just on a bad Offense similar to LaPorta who is another TE I like in this Draft.

Amazing how we have not really mentioned him in the RT conversation.  He has the toughness and enough agility.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's most likely to happen Mock... - SHRacerX - 04-24-2023, 06:23 PM