Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FINAL MOCK the day before the draft
(04-26-2023, 05:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Guess I could live with this, think I would go somewhere else than Safety in the 2nd though, maybe an EDGE or a 3-tech.

I like both Dax and Tycen for the future at Safety and if Lou likes Brick Scott I think we are fine there. Michael Thomas is
getting up there in age though, so not against Antonio Johnson either. Double dipping at TE and RB is still on my thoughts.

I want Darnell Wright but he's not going to be there at 28.  My simulation ran around 100 times and has him going 15-20.  The elite TE's are also gone and I think Durham will be a steal in the later rounds.  I'm thinking Safety in round 2 b/c Dax and Scott are still green, and it never hurts to have depth at DB.  I really like Jordan Battle to be our box safety and Johnson also looks like a guy who could replace Vonn Bell.  I'm not too worried about Dax as he'll get the job done to replace Bates.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FINAL MOCK the day before the draft - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 04-26-2023, 06:36 PM