Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FINAL MOCK the day before the draft
(04-26-2023, 06:36 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I want Darnell Wright but he's not going to be there at 28.  My simulation ran around 100 times and has him going 15-20.  The elite TE's are also gone and I think Durham will be a steal in the later rounds.  I'm thinking Safety in round 2 b/c Dax and Scott are still green, and it never hurts to have depth at DB.  I really like Jordan Battle to be our box safety and Johnson also looks like a guy who could replace Vonn Bell.  I'm not too worried about Dax as he'll get the job done to replace Bates.

Yeah, I want Wright too. I think Forbes is the most likely pick tomorrow. Also think Durham could be a good TE in the NFL.

I just think Safety is taken care of and don't see another one making the team with Hill, Scott, Anderson and Thomas.

Could though, we will see how we go tomorrow and the rest of the Draft. It will tell us a lot on how the coaches feel about the team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FINAL MOCK the day before the draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2023, 07:07 PM