Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today
(12-21-2015, 12:19 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Oh look the local Paul Alexander basher is in the hizzouse!
Ninja

No surprise that with one bad game in 14 you needed to pounce lol.

Hardly the OL fault. Hard to run block when the other team doesn't respect your QB. They had no fear of AJ throwing on them. Especially when AJ Green left. 
They sold out on the run

This isn't the first game where the O-line has been bad.   Both Steelers games but the first games was a win because of the defense and in spite of the O line's inability to run block.  The Texans game the O-line played like garbage.  The O-line has played well at times this year.  What really bothers me and it is a trend for the past umpteen years is this line cannot play well against a top tier defense. I do believe Andre Smith needs to go this year and use his salary cap money on Marvin Jones.  I also believe they need to finally find a center in the top of the draft, but that doesn't mean anything.  This unit has three number one draft picks and two second round.  They should be better, but I blame that on the Maestro and his "UNIQUE" blocking schemes.  This unit should be lights out and they are not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today - Bronxbengal - 12-22-2015, 10:55 AM