Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FINAL MOCK the day before the draft
[img][Image: Final-mock.png] what is the size of my monitor screen[/img]

^ Hope that works...

Anyway, tried to do a real sim. Meaning I just did it once, lived with the results. Figured no war room will get a chance to re-start the draft, so why should I lol

First time I've ever picked Anton Harrison. The juicy names that dropped just weren't my style (the Mayers, Kincaids, etc. of the world) and I went with my gut. Anton seems to be an OL purist's favorite. He's got those mini-surprise vibes that seem oh-so-familiar to the Bengals. 

To some, Drew Sanders is the top MIKE in the draft. He may be to Logan Wilson what Dax was to Jessie Bates. In fact, I'm expecting that kind of a shocker sometime this weekend. He'll be the big "controversy" that will have our beat guys talking for days/months.

Sam LaPorta's my ideal TE fit. If he shakes out anything like his Iowa mentor Kittle, sign me up. 

RB pays the price for the first three picks. I'm not the biggest Roschon fan but beggars can't be choosers. He's a guy and we need a guy. Would have preferred Izzy or Kendre but you live with it and pretend like you got your man. Roschon Johnson it is!  

Demarcco Hellams and Antonio Mafi are personal targets. I take them on day 3 every day of the week and twice on (Saturday).

Michael Turk could be any punter. Not losing any sleep over who it is. If we have questions around Chrisman, time for some competition. He'll be lurking on the Practice Squad for years, with Kevin Huber giggling at home, "See how you like it!"  

Cheers
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FINAL MOCK the day before the draft - tms - 04-27-2023, 03:40 PM