Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today
(12-22-2015, 10:55 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This isn't the first game where the O-line has been bad.   Both Steelers games but the first games was a win because of the defense and in spite of the O line's inability to run block.  The Texans game the O-line played like garbage.  The O-line has played well at times this year.  What really bothers me and it is a trend for the past umpteen years is this line cannot play well against a top tier defense. I do believe Andre Smith needs to go this year and use his salary cap money on Marvin Jones.  I also believe they need to finally find a center in the top of the draft, but that doesn't mean anything.  This unit has three number one draft picks and two second round.  They should be better, but I blame that on the Maestro and his "UNIQUE" blocking schemes.  This unit should be lights out and they are not.

I think Andre needs to go too, but we should use his salary cap money on George Iloka.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Running Game Against The 31st Rushing Defense Today - BonnieBengal - 12-22-2015, 12:33 PM