Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Of those left, who do you want in the second round?
(04-28-2023, 06:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My "dream" rounds 2 and 3 are:
Round 2: Julius Brents CB Kansas State
Round 3: Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State

The round 3 pick may be a bit of a pipe dream, but TEs have fallen so far in this draft, there's a chance it keeps occurring. If he isn't there, then I'd want Tyjae Spears or Roschon Johnson in the 3rd.

I don't know if they'd choose to address TE in day 2 or if they'd wait for Mallory, Strange, Allen, Kuntz, or Whyle in day 3 (it's a deep draft this year). RB is also a wild card that they may wait until day 3 for, so maybe they address OL in round 3 with someone like Nick Saldiveri or Blake Freeland.

I am absolutely on board with this.  I am 95% sure that our second round pick will be a CB.  Fortunately, I counted nine CB's that are consensus ranked between 45 and 75.  I am hoping for Brents but unless there is some ridiculous talent at another position they will take best corner available.

As to Porter -- I was praying to Baby Jesus that the Bengals would not take him last night.  So glad he will be going to the Stoolers; I'm losing some focus and it will be good to keep all my hatred in one place.  It will be fun watching Chase toast him for the next 10 years.  For those who don't understand, I was at the 2015 playoff game when Pappy Porter went on the field, egged Pacman into a personal foul that cost us the game, then smirked when Tomlin gave him a game ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of those left, who do you want in the second round? - Speedy Thomas - 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM