Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Welcome to the Jungle: Myles Murphy
(04-28-2023, 07:55 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: lmfaoo like clockwork

bengals are bad with o-line evaluation. thats their 1 scouting weakness. and I knew somebody was gonna bring up Volson as the example to show that the bengals are actually good at o-line. Insane

and Carman is a back up.

There’s no way of defending the Bengals in their OL drafting. In free agency it’s YTBD. But we’ve argued Volson. We aren’t going to change minds and his grade is YTBD. Carman they got bad intel from someone they absolutely trusted. They don’t consult him anymore. Learned who it was today. Carman’s all around work ethic wasn’t there. Now supposedly it is. We’ll see. I think Volson takes a huge leap. You don’t.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle: Myles Murphy - jj22 - 04-28-2023, 12:34 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle: Myles Murphy - IcoHolic - 04-28-2023, 03:11 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle: Myles Murphy - Soonerpeace - 04-28-2023, 08:15 PM