Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday
and the teams we might face in the play-offs are Houston who beat us....Steelers maybe, who we split with...Jets maybe....Raiders maybe....Chiefs maybe..... Indy maybe....Denver and New England.....and Hue is right, it is time to step it up and get into Play-Off Mode. ...Our running game stinks, and I was positive that would be a strong area before the season. Hill and Gio need to do a lot more in the play-offs. If we can't gain rushing yards in the play-offs, we have no chance no matter who our QB is. 

At Denver is a good test against a play-off team....the 2 top defenses in the NFL.....Denver is pretty much in the play-offs, and the type team we have to beat in the play-offs.  There will be no easy games in the play-offs, there never are.  Win or Lose, I want to see a better effort out of our running game this week, even if it is against the tough Denver defense. 

A win this week would be huge, giving us a bye week to get players healthy and give McCarron an extra week of practice.....I'm not counting on Dalton back, but they are playing his injury close to the vest, which is a smart move by the coaches. ...If Dalton can come back, well, it gives an extra week to see if he can in practice....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday - kevin - 12-22-2015, 04:47 PM