Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle
(04-29-2023, 02:58 AM)Synric Wrote: Daxton Hill as a first round pick received less than 100 snaps at safety his rookie year most of his snaps came at corner in one game but the path for his future starting was there. Scott signed for 3 years and Hill is entering the second year of his rookie deal. The only path for Battle's way to the field is through insurance of Scott or Hill not working out or injury any way you slice it if Battle is on the field its through a bad safety decision or an injury.  

Edge and Corner you can see the path to them getting on the field at premium money saving positions... Safety no so much especially after 2 recent investments. I shouldnt be so hard on the pick it is a very late 3rd round pick Special Teams are where they usually end up.

Dax had to beat out 2 of the best Safeties in the NFL to see action. I'm not sure we currently have 2 of those on the roster anymore.

In business, we call it a sunk cost and if you focus on it, you fail. The money has already been spent for Nick Scott, but if the BPA could be an upgrade to him you take it.

Hell if I were redrafting I would have stayed pat and taken Washington; as no one on the board was as big of a Washington fan as I and would have celebrated him at #28, but there must be something we don't know. 

I am not unhappy with one pick to date. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle - bfine32 - 04-29-2023, 10:25 AM