Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First three pics - roster shaping
(04-29-2023, 12:21 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They're trying to get talented and young/cheap at premier positions on defense to offset the cost of the offense. You're paying Orlando Brown, Karras, Cappa, Williams, and Collins on the oline. I could be wrong, but I bet we start seeing upper round picks on oline maybe as early as next year. They're killing two birds with one stone on defense. They're adding cheap, quality depth for 2023, and potential replacements when guys like Hendrickson and Hubbard come due. And they're doing it with guys of high character and smarts. It's the Patriot way without Belichick's boot camp. LOL (kinda....I mean, I'm certainly not calling them a Patriot team, but the strategy looks smart, and the FO/staff is actually resembling a real NFL franchise. And Joe Burrow).

I like their long term strategy. Maybe long term is the wrong term but short term it’s certainly not either. And the focus is making it work to keep Tee,Chase, and Joe.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First three pics - roster shaping - Soonerpeace - 04-29-2023, 02:43 PM