Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First three pics - roster shaping
(04-30-2023, 11:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not really, as Mixon is a liability in pass protection.  Only Sample is much of a blocker.  Makes them predictable.  

Don't get me wrong, I want a top 10 offensive line, and I think they may finally have the formula, but I want Higgins and Chase, with cheap TE, RB, and slot WR to complement them.  

For people that think Chase is the automatic no-brainer to sign long term (which he is), look at the production for both in the playoffs and Super Bowl.   Higgins was awesome.  He needs to be extended.  

Perine was the third down back in obvious passing downs. It’s a no brainer they are going to Chase or Higgins so the predictability is there regardless. And Perine had success on screens. When Samaje got here he wasn’t immediately thrown in to the role as third down back. They’d didn’t bring him in here because Joe was awful in pass pro. They originally wanted to limit Joe’s touches. They wanted him fresh through 17 games and when they got good the playoffs.

He’s going to be a casualty next year. There’s no way about it. And as you can see from our drafts we always have an eye on the next year.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First three pics - roster shaping - Soonerpeace - 04-30-2023, 11:50 AM