Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we drafting to win now?
(04-30-2023, 12:56 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: The good news is this shows the confidence the Bengals have in what they have returning with Orlando Brown.
I assume La'el Collins injury must be progressing in the right direction and Jonah is not going to sit out.
We also have Jackson Carmen who looked good late in the season.

I was holding out hope to draft Dawand Jones. He looked good on tape to me when I watched his snaps against Georgia.
He has like a 7' wingspan which should be an advantage to him. We will see how he does with the Browns.

I think the Bengals said all the right things about losing their safeties but they really wanted to improve their team speed on defense and they did just that.

The problem I have is they are always confident in the OL group no matter how bad they are. So it's just a little hard to have a lot of confidence in that. I don't think anyone should have confidence Collins comes back and plays for the Bengals. If it happens okay but at this point I just wouldn't count on it ( he could barely stay on his feet before the injury). 

But saying that if Jonah has settled down than I'm actually okay with our tackle depth but we do have uncertainty of how Jonah or Carman can handle the right side. What I am a little worried about is our interior depth. Not even sure what our plan would be if Volson Karras or Kappa went down. We've been getting Burrow beat up since he's been here and I would just like OL to be a little higher on the priority list.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - Stewy - 04-29-2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - Stewy - 05-01-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - Stewy - 05-06-2023, 03:04 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - NUGDUKWE - 04-29-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - NUGDUKWE - 04-30-2023, 01:28 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - spazz70 - 04-30-2023, 02:06 PM
RE: Are we drafting to win now? - puddycat - 05-08-2023, 04:39 AM