Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
I ran into a buzz saw on Ohio Knights, to the point trying to catch up on Sunday was impossible. So I made a few needed moves to get ready for Dune Dogs on Monday. Always tough Dune Dogs. Dumping some injured list and moving others to injured list and adding some hitters over 100 points in April. I do mostly have a line-up of all 100 point players in April, or close to it for hitters. Now I didn't have most of them all April, so it doesn't help my past hitting stats, but they may help me in May if I have better hitters than what I had after the draft. Adding players who were off the draft radar, but are having a good 2023.

I'm starting to get better at 2nd base / SS positions. Those were hard to find. Also I went a week or so early on with no first baseman, but Ramirez of Tampa came on and I added him back after dropping him, So I've got a team of April 100 point hitters at all positions and bench, or close to 100. I have pitching. I'm as set as I can be for May and facing Dune dogs.

Ohio Knights jumped too far out in front, but that's going to happen now and then, you opponent is on fire all week. That's the thing and why every team is dangerous. Not every team is bad every week, not every team is good every week. These players have good weeks and bad weeks and so the League Teams are a roller coaster ride up and down. You never say you have an easy match this week, because those teams jump up and bite you. However I do knw to expect a tough Dune Dogs after getting whipped by Ohio Knights. Dune Dogs makes the play-offs about every year, and I've had trouble beating him in past. Any wins I've had on Dune Dogs are something I'm proud of, because he can get out the broom and sweep you some seasons.

So I used some moves that don't count as next week on a couple more top hitters in April over 100 points, to end April and get ready for a Dune Dog start to May. Ohio Knights was too far out of reach. I got an outfielder and a shortstop over 100, which isn't bad. I dropped a struggling reliever and a starting pitcher I considered one I could part with maybe, to bring in these 2 top hitters in April to my team needing more hitting.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 04-30-2023, 05:10 PM