Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample
(05-02-2023, 06:53 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: So trade up or take a guy a little early. We will be picking at the end of drafts now. Fans need to stop saying things like this guy is a 2nd round pick. Add a round to all of our picks. If a guy i graded as a 3rd round guy well we have to take him in the 2nd cause that is basically the 3rd round. Or like I said trade up and get a TE you like. We NEED one and this was a great class just like last season. I think the Bengals just don't give a crap about TE. But like I said name me a SB team without one that you at least know their name.

I’m sorry but taking Dalton Kincaid would have necessitated us swapping picks and giving up a second rounder minimum. Instead we stayed put and jumped on Myles Murphy who plays a ton more critical spot as rush end. He was named by NFL Draft Industry Consensus Big Board, which accounts for 70 different big boards named Murphy the steal of the draft in the first round. Why in a 100 million years would we do that? They didn’t like some others blocking. Our TE has to be able to block. He’s the 4th receiver. So say we move up to draft La Porta who they liked but he went way earlier than projected at 34. The draft didn’t fall right for a TE. Bucky Brooks NFL Network who is maybe the preeminent draft guy evaluating talent said the Bengals had the best draft. Todd McShay said our best steal of the draft was D J Turner at 60. So let’s screw it up by reaching for a TE that’s not important in our offense versus an elite edge rusher like Murphy and an elite CB that recorded the fourth fastest 40 time in nearly 20 years? I’m sorry I’m bewildered
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample - Soonerpeace - 05-02-2023, 08:49 PM