Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample
(05-02-2023, 09:12 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I mean win any game we lost. And I’m not suggesting they should have reached in the draft. I would have been been fine with Moreau, though he isn’t exactly a top tier talent either. And I know it’s bandied about here quite often how the tight end isn’t really featured much in a zac Taylor offense and I understand the sentiment. And to be clear I think he’s done a wonderful job since being here. Way better than I expected, even after his first year. I also don’t think he’s dumb. So it’s a little but of a chicken/egg debate. If he actually had a really good tight end would he feature him more?

Zac loves the tight end position. His first assistant job was coaching TE’s at Texas A&M. C J Uzomah they really liked but he got a huge pay day at NYJ. Zac targeted Hurst in FA and got him for a steal at 3.5 million. Carolina just paid him over 7 million for 3 years 21 million. It’s a dollar and cents league. It all adds up whether you mess up and pay a TE who will be your 4 th receiver and have a blocking TE in Sample. They have to manage the cap with a focus of re-signing Joe, Chase, and Tee.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Really Happy With Irv Smith & Drew Sample - Soonerpeace - 05-02-2023, 09:32 PM