Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-02-2023, 04:41 PM)pally Wrote: It is interesting to note that in your post you only talked about transgendered women.  Nothing about transgendered men.  I've also noticed it is by far and away it is men who get all twisted up over the subject as well...but only as it concerns transgendered women.  It seems to come down to a penis obsession .  I mean, seriously, why are people up in arms about transgendered men.  And it itsn't  "protecting the women" that is now and has always been a line used by controllers not women.

People, even those considered mentally ill, deserve to be treated with respect...that is the viewpoint of the left.  Using them as political punching bags is cruel and based on lies by conservatives.  Children aren't being "mutilated", drag queens aren't "grooming" children, and transgendered women aren't molesting women in the locker room.  

If a person wants to ride around in a wheelchair...whatever floats their boat.  If they want resources devoted to the physically disabled, just we have to, they have to show medical proof of said disability.

No it is not just men far and away who get “all twisted up”. You just made that up.

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2022/06/28/americans-complex-views-on-gender-identity-and-transgender-issues/

There is one chart toward the bottom that shows men and women.

And as far as protecting women, a lotta women in those lifeboats on the Titanic, and I doubt many of them gave up their seat. Men have a duty to protect women in certain situations where size and strength matter and has nothing to do with controlling them. Me protecting my wife is not controlling her. So please don’t take one aspect and extrapolate it to all of human history. Oddly, when I was looking up some things about transgender people I saw almost those exact words in one article. So weird. Do you look at protecting women’s rights with the same disdain?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - michaelsean - 05-02-2023, 10:39 PM