Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ITT we make predictions like Denny would
(12-22-2015, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe I took it too much to heart, but I always felt like he thought those who didn't share his particular brand of delusional optimism were idiots, or just not real fans.

He did treat people that way, no doubt. He repped me numerous times for the nice things I'd say and turn right around and question my fanhood whenever I was critical of something. I was always under the impression that his constant cheerleading was fueled by some form of compensation. If not money, he was getting free season tix, golf cart rides with Mike Brown, etc.

(12-22-2015, 06:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I doubt we'll see Denny around here since he felt like this place wouldn't work.

Yup. He was classless on the way out. He claimed a new board wouldn't work and could never replace what he called the "official" boards and their thousands of members. He refused an invite.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ITT we make predictions like Denny would - Shake n Blake - 12-23-2015, 01:53 AM