Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-03-2023, 12:25 PM)Dill Wrote: Remind me where I said that.  

Also, why would that be a "disservice"? It's not like paying them less for the same work or denying them the right to choose.
You're saying anyone is female just because they say they are.

You're not thinking about all the different hormones, chemical levels, dealing with things like periods, most women being able to bear children and whatever else that is unique to women by just saying anyone can be one.

And it's a disservice because all of the things I listed above are struggles that women go through and have to deal with and saying "oh, well anyone can do all that."

(05-03-2023, 12:25 PM)Dill Wrote: People who enslaved blacks did not think the "objective reality" was that their slaves were people. Otherwise their own laws forbid enslavement
(at least in the Anglo world.).

"Objective reality" had to change before the law could apply to blacks.

Same for those who thought women should not be able to vote or control their own bodies. 

The "objective reality" of what a woman is had to change.

False. 

The objective reality of what a woman is can't change. The people who enslaved blacks had a subjective reality, which you're actually proving my point because, just because someone sees something in a certain way, i.e. that they're really a woman when they're actually a man, doesn't change the reality that they're actually a man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - BFritz21 - 05-03-2023, 03:23 PM