Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-02-2023, 10:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A certain group move to pro-the most extreme. Transgender trumps women. It’s insane that anyone thinks biological males competing against women is ok. It’s one of the reasons why being turned off by the Republicans party the last five years leads me to a third party and not even consider Democrats.

I'll admit the whole sports thing has me a bit confused and seems weird to me, but I mostly played co-ed soccer in my school and high school days, so I never really thought much about this stuff until it became political.  With that being said, the fact that we have two all or nothing parties and the "males and females need separate sports" argument falls on the GOP side puts it into "let it go" territory for me.  As a lone weirdo dude I'm just going to avoid going on record for supporting genital inspections for school kids, let's put it that way.  Better safe than sorry, and all that.  Back in my day if a girl beat you at something you just joked that she had a penis (out of her earshot, depending on what she just beat you at) and moved on with your life.  I never thought we'd have the top political figures in the country seriously analyzing such things.

And I was 3rd party from 2009 until the present, but I'm throwing in the towel and just moving to the left, I guess.  3rd party candidates went from "no hope" to currently being used by people like Trump and Machin and Sinema as threats in order to hold whichever political party they're most upset with hostage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Nately120 - 05-03-2023, 03:59 PM