Poll: Is this team overall better than last year?
Yes, better
No, worse
Not sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the team better now compared to last year?
(05-03-2023, 01:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, we are better. The only place on the roster I am not sure is Safety and Dax Hill could be great and Lou liked Nick Scott for a 
reason and we drafted a dude who could be a future stud in Battle. We will probably add a TE after cuts in case Irv Smith gets hit
with injuries again as that is the other place on the roster I am not sure. Maybe before we drafted Chase Brown RB was worse but
I really like Brown and he is a good pass protector and WAY more explosive than Perine.

Our OL should be much better early this season especially our interior as they now have chemistry. As you say, LT is upgraded with
Orlandon Brown. I think between Carman and Jonah RT could be good. Burrow will be better because he won't be coming off an 
appendectomy. The pass rush should be better with Myles Murphy, corner depth should be better with DJ Turner and I still think 
Apple is back soon enough unless he has been signed somewhere else which I have not heard. WR depth is better and so is the 
Returner situation with Charlie Jones and the ST's is better with this Draft and Robbins at Punter etc.

We're a better team. Certainly much better on the OL and the DL and you won't win consistently if you can't be good at least on one side. People forget Hendrickson was hurt for over a dozen games which nullified the pass rush. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the team better now compared to last year? - higgy100 - 05-03-2023, 04:13 PM