Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-03-2023, 04:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm talking about college athletics.  

I hate to break it to you, but your move left has been pretty obvious for a while.   Ninja  Which is fine.  Except for crazies, I don't have a problem with people based on their politics.

Well, I'm more back to my college/grad school era style of being a democrat in the sense that I'm socially liberal and the right is actively fighting against that stuff and getting too good at it to ignore.  I haven't changed my position on things, but I can admit that I could defend voting for Gary Johnson in 2016 a lot easier than I could defend voting for Jo Jorgensen and her podcaster VP in 2020.  I'm open to a strong libertarian ticket in 2024, but I'm not holding my breath.

But again, in 2008 I was big on Ron Paul and Rudy Giuliani, so I guess I'm either open to change or I'm just hooked on backing the losers.  I mean, I am from Pittsburgh and chose to be a Bengals fan and that has been the "right choice" for about 5 total years of my life.

So really, I'm as left as I've been in my adult life (I would have been MAGA as hell if this were going on when I was 15-20 or so).  I'm off the chart, because I've gotten more liberal as I've aged.

Side note, republicans caring what goes on in college sports is odd since they've become so anti-college lately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Nately120 - 05-03-2023, 04:29 PM