Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LMAO I’ll make a prediction
(05-03-2023, 10:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Hell, I watched on YouTube, a video from one of ESPN's shows (could've been NFLN) about which teams are "climbing the mountain" to reach the Chiefs. One guy (David Carr, I think) said the Bills are pretty close. The next guy (don't remember who) said the Ravens, THE RAVENS, were really close and had them higher than the Bills. So, it's not only going to be Aaron and the Jets getting slobbered over. 

They had the Eagles has the closest to the Chiefs and no mention of the Bengals, BTW.

To leave us out, the team that is 3-1 against the Chiefs the last 4 times we played is pretty damn ignorant lol

Doesn't surprise me and we can use this stuff as motivation. The Ravens are good when they are healthy especially with Lamar.

I understand them being in the talk, but to ignore the Bengals is just stupid. We sure look like we have the Bills number too.

If we have our trenches healthy and playing well going into the Playoffs all these teams including the Eagles or 49ers in the SB should
be worried. Burrow, these weapons, with a good DL, good Defense and improved ST's is a tough task for any team to take on.

(05-03-2023, 04:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Duh.  I knew that.  I think I saw the name of who she quoted.

And I completely agree about the experience for at least a little bit of preseason.  

Thought you did. A lot of guys don't know this though, so it is a good thing to remind people Pally is a gal.

For sure, really think not getting snaps with our new OL last Preseason really made it a slow start to the season on Offense.

No coincidence we started out 0-2 and in a hole. Amazing we made it to the AFC Championship after this and damn near won.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - pally - 05-02-2023, 10:12 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Sled21 - 05-03-2023, 08:58 AM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Sled21 - 05-04-2023, 04:30 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-03-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - TKUHL - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Synric - 05-04-2023, 06:35 PM