Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-03-2023, 08:42 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Perhaps you missed their management speaking to the fact that they took the "expected outrage" into consideration as part of their decision, knowing that certain types of people would feel obliged to be offended. They knew exactly what they were doing from a long term financial perspective; embracing a whole new generation that is more accepting and understanding.

It's been rather hilarious watching people on social media switching their alcoholic beverages only to find out that said beverages have also supported the LGBQTIA+ community in the past. At the same time, it's also very disheartening to know that we, as a community, are still met with such unabashed hatred and vitriol.

What's odd about that whole trans beer thing is that I had 0 idea that it happened or who that influencer is (I still don't know anything about said influencer, other than this specific situation) until a bunch of major GOP players and celebrities sounded the alarm and blasted the entire thing to the universe.  People are free to boycott all they like, but stuff like this really shows how the "we don't get offended" crowd really loves to announce to the everyone how pissed they are about stuff like this.

(05-03-2023, 09:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: fatties have been riding around krogers on motorized scooters since i was a kid.

I remember when I was 19 or so and one of my pals worked at Wal Mart and told us that they had to let anyone use those scooters and I remember thinking that was insane that they weren't for the disabled only.  I get it now, from an academic perspective and legal "cover your arse at all costs" sort of thing.  My wisdom that came with age was realizing that everything is done for money and money alone.  People can talk about freedom and morality all they like, but money is the reason anything is the way it is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Nately120 - 05-03-2023, 09:09 PM