Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-03-2023, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean you're not wrong that these gop types that insist THEY get to see little kids privates to make sure things are "fair" need to be stopped.  

But I just don't care and no one against it would care if they were watching and had no idea the genitals of the participants.

Actually, I may have been too sane.  I said concerned "parent" but if people going ape at school board meetings and the people getting elected to school boards has shown us anything it's that people who have no connection to the kids in the schools are more than willing to insert themselves into the situation for the "safety of the children." 

My wife is a teacher and our local school board has multiple people on it with no background in education who didn't even go to the school or have kids in the school or ever have kids in the school.  Maybe that's normal, I don't know.  Back in my day people without kids who hung around schools were the ones called pedophiles, not the ones screaming that everyone else was a pedophile.  These folks just sort of showed up and screamed about communism and gay books and Jesus and here we are.  I'm probably editorializing a bit, but stuff is getting weird.

And I know I'm joking and taking the hypothetical d-bad dial up to 11, but I can almost see someone saying "For the fairness of all the girls involved, I need to inspect the genitals of the supposed girl who won, and if you fight me on this you clearly are dangerously woke and you love seeing trans males destroy and harm and disenfranchise girls."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Nately120 - 05-03-2023, 10:22 PM