Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-03-2023, 08:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He didn't say that you said that, he asserted that another action would impose that as a disservice to women.  

You are saying the following responses (#42, 44) were not addressed to me? 
(05-03-2023, 10:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You’re also doing a disservice to women by just saying anyone can be a woman whenever they want just by saying they’re a woman.
(05-03-2023, 03:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're saying anyone is female just because they say they are.
Maybe one could substitute "one" for the first "you," meaning he meant "anyone," but certainly not the second. 
(05-03-2023, 08:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On the last bolded, let's use a recent PR mistake by a huge corporation as an example.  Anheuser Busch decided to embrace the trans community, they have paid dearly for their actions.  Clearly the "change in objective reality" hasn't occurred for their target audience.  I think that you could summarize that by simply stating;  The market has spoken..

LOL I don't think the "market" is transphobic. How would "the market" have responded to Jackie Robinson endorsing a beer back in 1947?
But it sounds like you agree with me that the "objective reality" of sex and gender is a social construction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Dill - 05-04-2023, 12:16 PM