Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-04-2023, 06:41 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: People who believe their binary definition of gender aligns perfectly along the binary definition of sex will also say "you're not a real man if you *insert whatever measurement of manliness they're talking about in that moment*."

If man = penis, then there is no way to define masculinity other than "has penis."

But they obviously don't believe that, so why are they trying to pretend gender and sex are interchangeable?

That's a good point.  I'm a biological male and have always identified as one, but god help me I've been accused of being less than manly because I:

ordered a veggie burger in front of people
prefer cats to dogs
played soccer instead of football
admitted that I knew more than 0 words to a song from Grease
don't vote republican
don't own guns
never hunted
don't care for fishing
avoided fights and/or never really talked about how much I wanted to beat someone up
treat my wife like an equal partner

Hmm, maybe one of you manly men here needs to come inspect my genitals to make sure I'm really all man.Pervert

(05-04-2023, 06:48 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Repeat with item C, and item D and so on until the people who remember item A are dead and you can completely disavow your movement ever being opposed to it to begin with, but item E is definitely a bridge too far. 

It always amazes me how people can be defiant and rebellious teens and then grow into adults who claim that in their day no one got offended about anything.  Wait, so when you were cool and rebellious you were falling in line with your parent's generation and doing nothing against the grain?  My mother in law damn near got thrown out of the house as a teen for liking Elvis but no one got offended by stuff back then?  Say what?

We pretty full of crap as a society.  I think my ol' man summed it up best when he told me he got drafted right out of high school and did his duty and then all it took was letting his hair grow out for a bit when he was back home to be considered an America-hating commie.  God bless us.  Ok, I'm ranting now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Nately120 - 05-04-2023, 06:50 PM